Many women dream of their wedding day to have hair up in different styles, more or less complicated and more chic, while other future brides prefer a more romantic hairstyle, hair left, loops or partially trapped. You make up your mind? Before the big day most brides are increasingly capricious. They are demanding and are able to change specialist for a simple deviation from the plan. She is the boss, the main actor in the wedding photos, so it is clear that she will be very critical. What are the 8 chic wedding hairstyle ideas?
1. If your hair is not very long, you can use extensions to get a perfect hairstyle to complement your perfect wedding dress. Of course the choice depends on your personality and your wedding dress.
2. It is recommended to try several hairstyles three months before the wedding. In this way you can decide if you wear a veil, a tiara or a flower pin.
3. Do tests with your hairstylist to get the best hairstyle that fits both your dress, but you and make you feel comfortable. Remember, your groom will be waiting to see the woman of his dreams, not someone who looks totally different from the woman he fell in love.
4. Short hair can also be worn in chic and sophisticated wedding hairstyle ideas. For longer hairstyles that require stripes, do not avoid opting for extensions, even for the big day.
5. In vogue this season are vintage hairstyles. Loops created from many braids and curls may be some recommendations for you.
6. Hippie chic style is one of the most spectacular suggestions especially for very young brides. Russian or thin braids can be only two options in the wide range to choose from.
7. Choose hair accessories depending on the wedding dress and bouquet. Do not choose something too pompous if the wedding dress and bouquet are voluminous. Try something simple, providing a touch of style for your hair. Less is more! This is the code by which you must guide.
8. The multitude of choices can lead to confusion. Therefore you need to do your shopping plan schedule and you must strictly respect it.
The majority of couples desire their wedding party to be imposing, luxurious, and impressive, so to rise to the intensity of their feelings. Of course, there are also couples who want a private reception, but no matter choices for your wedding party, decorations are vital. Here are some wedding decorations ideas for unique and spectacular scenery.
Floral arrangements incorporating feathers are very fascinating and extravagant, but you must choose correctly the restaurant so as to be in harmony. You can use peacock feathers, but also other large feathers like ostrich, toned in flamboyant or elegant nuances of black, blue or dark green.
Fruit decor is perfect for a wedding in spring or autumn. You can use glass pots and vases with colored water in which different fruits are introduced. The most conventional combination is green apples and cherries. Of course, the setting can also be made from attractively decorated bowls with fruits, arranged as an abundance corn on the guests’ tables. If you crave for a wedding as it seldom is, there is no doubt you can choose for a decor mainly focused on an ice sculpture. Usually, some different colored lights around it are placed so the sculpture has each time another color. Sculpture can represent the couple, a swan or whatever you want and represent you. Among the trendy or in vogue decor, a chocolate fountain is welcomed as an evening gratification for the guests, before the wedding cake. The chocolate fountain is installed on a special table around which are arranged attractive bowls with fruits, chopped to be easily taken and passed through the chocolate wave. It certainly will not be even a guest unhappy about this show.
Medieval decor is magniloquent and is mostly appropriate for halls embellished with wood. There can be arranged flares, armors, and daggers, knights. If you wish for such a decor, the simplest is be to search for a restaurant already having these elements incorporated. Taking into account these spectacular wedding decorations ideas your wedding should not be a simple boring ceremony, but a real show. Of course, these are just suggestions, but your imagination can make miracles.11
Makeup shows magical powers, hide flaws, creates new lines, fades, highlights, or can give another expression can improve considerably. Wedding makeup should emphasize expressive lines, sensual and feminine traits, and for this make-up artists use a wide range of tricks. So if you can resort to all sorts of tricks for beauty, then do not stand thinking. Here are a few makeup ideas for wedding.
It is not advisable to choose a pale color, as you are weak, but an intense one, but very natural. Bride’s picture cannot be pale; lipstick can be pink, orange, and even red. Do not choose dark colors such as burgundy, purple, dark brown.
False eyelashes on the eye shape, properly adjusted can have a drama effect and seductive glances. Thick lips express sensuality and generosity, but unfortunately nature did not endow all of us with large lips. Fortunately, a lip liner of the same shade of lipstick can do wonders. It only outlines the prominent lips, even if it is whitish, not protruding beyond the profile of the lips. You can also change shape and lip lines using pencil eyeliner, so you maximum benefit. Do not forget the blush on the cheeks. Without it the bride would have a pale face, which will not advantage her in a so strong emotionally charged day. Choose blush shade in the same range of lipstick; for example, do not take a shade of pink cheeks if you chose orange lips.
No matter if you choose a beautician or a makeup artist to make your wedding day makeup, it is important that you ask a test a week before the wedding to see if the makeup did look like you desire. Also if you can complete your makeup, you can say what you like and dislike, what you want changed for the wedding day in order to not encounter problems. Makeup ideas for wedding are those little things that can make the difference.11
It is quite normal to want to save as much when it comes to wedding. If it is a small wedding, your savings will be much larger. Even if it is a simple wedding or a more intimate, there are some cheap wedding reception ideas that will help you restrain costs considerably.
1. Be reasonable and smart! That is not to be snobs. Why call a professional DJ because “so it is done”? Why have 8 menus “because everyone does it”? Why tablecloth necessarily must be of silk? Rather ask if there is no relative or friend who wants to deal with music on your wedding night. Menus must be good and tasty but why 7 or 8? 4, or even 3 main courses and sweets (cookies, cakes) may be sufficient. In short, you can get much cheaper if you are interested in every part of wedding preparation.
2. Try to reduce spending on decorations. For example, use candles, which are much cheaper, instead of flowers. Craft something. For example, buy more candles and some glasses. Find a store specializing in elements of decor and order your own decorations: rocks, plants and other objects.
3. However, if you chose flowers, try to buy some seasonal, those are much cheaper. That does not mean they are more unsightly or inappropriate. Placed properly, they can really original decorations.
4. Give up the objects and decorations that are not necessarily required. For example, too many ornaments on the table or wall. Many times simple things but well-developed delight more, without giving the impression of greed.
5. Limit the list of expensive drinks such as whiskey, gin, tequila as much as possible. A few bottles are sufficient, because you do not want to encourage alcoholism, right? However, these drinks are served in small quantities and they could remain pretty much unconsumed at meals, but still comes in the bill.
These cheap wedding reception ideas are meant to ease your role. Keep in mind that an opulent wedding is not always pleasant and some of your guests might feel uncomfortable. It is a celebration of happiness, not of wealth!11