You are a bridesmaid. Obviously you feel an important person at the wedding of a close friend, but what you wear? On this question we will answer you as follows. Being a bridesmaid is very nice. You feel that friendship with the bride over the years has not gone unnoticed and you have a more defined role in the wedding, unlike the other guests. No job is too difficult if it gives you a feeling of well being.
Most brides do not have claims with respect to bridesmaids’ outfit. Without some general ideas, the question how do you dress is even bigger. Here are some beach wedding dress ideas for bridesmaids. It is a festive and elegant event, with a touch of royal glam and you have to keep with it. Even if you choose a classic dress or an avant garde dress, as a bridesmaid is important to fit you well. Remember that a dress that looks good on you is more effective than a weird model. Moreover, when you choose your dress you should not think what the other bridesmaids will wear, because it is not fashionable to be dressed all the same. So, you have total freedom of choice.
We know from our mothers that a bridesmaid is not allowed to wear light shade dresses, but times have changes and traditions altered. Instead, you can wear a cream or white dress without any problems. If bride confirms it has no preferences in this area then you do not need to make problems. I suggest organza gowns in pastel shades of pink, beige, cream or white and for a ladylike look you can match an elegant hat of the same material.
The saving black
If you want to go for sure, the non-color black is the best option. A simple black dress made of a precious material can not fail and also it favors any silhouette. If you want to diversify a little, then choose a shade of silver and a satin material. These beach wedding dress ideas will give you that touch of glam, modern and a little bit of royal feeling. In my opinion, it is the “wow combination”.
As well you can opt for a custom made dress according to your own ideas. If you can not find anything that pleases you in the local designers’ collections then you can choose a model dress from international fashion houses. Ask a skilled tailor to reproduce it and you are done.
Every year there are new trends in weddings and 2012 is no exception. Because any bride wants to be trendy and have a modern wedding, we have prepared you the hottest trends and wedding reception services.
1. Black tie weddings. Goodbye, casual weddings! If you want a classy wedding, full of elegance and refinement choose the combination of black and white. Black-tie weddings, elegant and formal will be a must in 2012. Use classic materials, precious embroideries and applications. Designers aim for next year's wedding a black-tie style more demanding, more glamorous. Beyond the touch of opulence and luxury, it relies on simplicity and sophistication.
2. Weddings in crazy places. Unconventional as ever, current weddings are out of line and are held in locations increasingly wacky. If you and your groom want a party that guests commemorate years in a row, all you have to do is get out of the box and … from inside the restaurant! Starting from the premise that the budget allows, here are some ideas: wedding on a cruise ship, a steam balloon, in bus, plane or a wedding on a private island.
3. Decor in royal shades. Gold, purple and royal blue are the three predominant colors in princely weddings. In 2012, color combinations gain courage, there are many shades of metallic colors such as intense purple, orange, coral, green mint and honeysuckle pink. Purple and gold is a combination that expresses richness and turns any event into an imperial one.
4. Unconventional wedding menus. Today, most couples diversify their menus with personalized cocktails with their names, delicious cookies and potion bottles as favors. Fusion-inspired or American menus, wine tasting or French croissants … anything is possible, while leaving the traditional patterns.
5. Hanging decorations. Although the ceiling is not exactly on your priority list in terms of decoration, it is an area “open to change.” Like the rest of the room, the ceiling can be adapted to your wedding theme. Decorations, hanging lamps create a romantic and classy atmosphere. The wedding reception services will emphasize every little corner in the wedding venue.
6. “Be Green” concept. An eco wedding is a must-have in 2012. From ecological clothing, origami ornaments to carefully chosen menus, any woman can feel really important in her own wedding, knowing that the biggest day of her life is helping to save the planet.
7. Interactive games. It must be a reception in which all guests sit on chairs and eat? Or you want your guests to have fun and remember your wedding forever? Add some salt and pepper to your event and surprise your guests with some funny games.
First of all it was the color! It is a valid sentence for any bride when they make plans for the wedding. Also at first you must decide on a theme. But without color you have no chances! Perhaps the first that comes to mind is your favorite color, but you should not stick to this version. Explore all the creative wedding unity ideas and check out arrangements! Several generations ago, organizing a wedding was not that difficult but it was a matter of social class and parents' taste. But today the possibilities are endless, implying more stress and more satisfaction for the bride.
For some brides all these things seem to be so easy. They already have their wedding picture in mind but for others but there is just a feeling about the wedding which can not be clearly expressed. The best advice for them is to know as much about this topic, see photos and videos and even participate actively in the organization of another wedding.
In addition, colors have a meaning so that the wedding should say something about you. To make things easier, we present a small guide.
Brown + Green + Orange
These strong colors are perfect for a winter wedding. Orange and green are perfect combinations you can get with flowers. Bridesmaids’ dresses would go perfectly in chocolate or green leek color. On tables you can make combinations of chocolate as color, with green and sometimes a touch of bright orange.
Black + Pink
Honeysuckle pink was appointed the hottest color of 2011 and now is making its place among the wedding decor trends, in a completely unique combination. Along with black in a minimalist mix, it is at the top of bold combinations. You can always dress the groomsmen in black and bridesmaids in honeysuckle pink. A bouquet of pink roses and black callas look modern and minimalist!
Black + White + Green
This is the perfect combination for a modern and elegant decor. Use flowers in bright sparkling green. For bridesmaids use the same nuance of green combined with black satin. Keep table and chairs white, which will also be decorated with flowers and leaves in various shades of green.
Red + Orange
These two strong colors give a touch of joy of an autumnal wedding decor. Use them liberally. To reduce the abundance of strong colors you can use white as background for tablecloths and chairs. The color combinations and creative wedding unity ideas can continue forever, just to free your imagination and pay attention to details. Many color combinations can be used; it only depends on imagination and wedding theme.